Polaroids from italy














                                                                        to tatiana



We got  lost in the narrow streets, betting our dreams for lovers, drink ourselves around the fountains.

We were so naive, we raised dreams in flooded houses,  I still can feel the adrenaline while running the labyrinth,  we didn't have much, just love enchanting our hearts...

... I miss our innocence in 2007. these memories are now collected  in a drawer without a handle...

Venice, Venice,  the old buildings falling apart, the wild carnival behind masks,  we have hidden our shadows behind a layer of magic. Don't worry, this city is know by it's majestic power of keeping secrets, one day the same mesmerizing waves  will wash all of that away...

8 comments

Those are SO beautiful!!!

by Indie.Tea on Thursday, July 29, 2010. #

lovely pics :)

by valnouveau on Thursday, July 29, 2010. #

thank you, it means a lot me!

by michelle ma belle on Thursday, July 29, 2010. #

these are probably the most beautiful pictures i have come across in the whole blogosphere :) excellent coloring and contrast! lovely as per usual :D

by Ella on Friday, July 30, 2010. #

q bonitasss!!
tu añoras lastfm y yo tu caraaa!!
cuando volverás a viajarrr??

bso!

by Epicuro on Saturday, July 31, 2010. #

oh oh oh glorious

by hildegarde on Monday, August 02, 2010. #

these are so so lovely. are they yours? if so keep them and cherish them forever and ever amen:)

by Felix Curds on Monday, August 02, 2010. #

Thanks for your comment, Michelle ma belle (the reply) I am coming up with more and more of the recipes I am posting. I've been baking since I was little, and I began coming up with my first recipes when I was about 14.
If I use a recipe from somewhere else, I'll usually change it a little to suit me, and I'll link back to the original recipe.

by Indie.Tea on Monday, August 02, 2010. #

followers