Winter Sleepwalking

Winter Sleepwalking is a series of pictures to which I have devoted myself to during my winter times, going back and forth between Spain and Sweden. The duality in the the two worlds, experiences, emotions and dreams.  2007 - 2009.


To see the whole series go to www.michelle-martins.com .the website had some changes,  hope you will enjoy.



We are daydreaming, we are sleepwalking, we came across landscapes, they move so fast, they move us inside. 

It's time to wake up, to remember the flowers blooming in sevilla again. Keep your watches, I will keep mine.

It's pure love,  real love.

9 comments

Wowzers.
Those are absolutely stunning. I'll probably e-mail you but...would you be up for having some of your photos published in my zine SWEAT?

You can view it here: http://sweatzine.blogspot.com

ADORE

by Jess on Thursday, September 02, 2010. #

você é do caralho, minha pequenina incrível.

by fernanda f on Thursday, September 02, 2010. #

marvellous pictures! very artistic

by masterofboots on Friday, September 03, 2010. #

Ahh these are beautiful! I especially like the ones on what looks like a train or subway or something.

You've been leaving lots of lovely comments on my blog and I have finally gotten around to reciprocating. Yes, I agree that people are far too bothered by swearing; they really are just words, only more passionate than many. But then other words like fabulous or beautiful are equally as passionate and nobody has issues with those. Silly people.

Oh and not that you are bothered, but I did manage to sort out my timetable. Aha.

Alicia.

by alicia on Friday, September 03, 2010. #

thank you michelle!

these..are perfect.

by cinta / sepi / sayu on Friday, September 03, 2010. #

these pictures are oh so pretty. i will now follow the link:) ...

by Felix Curds on Saturday, September 04, 2010. #

oh my, i really love these images! thank you for sharing :)

by Ella on Saturday, September 04, 2010. #

No se como he llegado hasta aquí pero creo que estoy hipnotizada :) Me encanta tu blog! Te sigo!

by Anna Liebheart on Sunday, September 05, 2010. #

Those are stunningly beautiful...and a little eerie (which I like)...

by Indie.Tea on Monday, September 06, 2010. #

followers