only bored as I get older




"Only bored as I get older". Ah strangers, I like  to observe you through your windows, but I can't stand having you
 inside my life.

We are too young to wait & I'm sorry to get angry and not understanding your selfishness.
I have this song inside me - listen - Deerhunter - He would have laughed

Should we try to fit?

                                                        
* I've been featured at Sweeat Zine!*



I am very happy to be part of such a great gathering of young artists, Thank you Jess for displaying my work to the 
world. I will be waiting impatient for the hard copy. 


View ISSUE±6 of SWEAT //HERE//


8 comments

congratulations Mmb, & it's very nice interview in SweatZine

"I like to observe you through your windows"
Windows make me laugh
this last post can sound as an echo with my last in "déroutes"
windows system...

really nice post

by leno on Thursday, November 04, 2010. #

Love your photography

by laura garcia on Thursday, November 04, 2010. #

lovely photos. those slippers! =)

by julienne on Friday, November 05, 2010. #

la segunda es que es para comérsela
(L).

by laura garcia on Sunday, November 07, 2010. #

wonderful images :)

by Barbara on Tuesday, November 09, 2010. #

Congrats on the interview.
The pics are really cool too :)

by Indie.Tea on Tuesday, November 09, 2010. #

Stunning photography & your interview/photos in SWEAT are definitely one of my favorite articles.

Deerhunter = Love

by Jess on Wednesday, November 10, 2010. #

stunning images! your feature was well deserved!

hope you're doing splendid :)

by Ella on Thursday, November 11, 2010. #

followers