hazey jane

  first two from helgo during summer, the last from summer in castilleja del campo, sevilla, spain.



Happy birthday to me, 26.


miss brasil, my mom, fresh fruits & warmth.
miss being close to the ones that matter


I can adapt but never conform.


All of a Sudden I miss everyone

Hazey Jane - Nick Drake

 Do you curse where you come from,
Do you swear in the night
Will it mean much to you
If I treat you right.
Do you like what you're doing,
Would you do it some more
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for.
Hey slow Jane, make sense
Slow, slow, Jane, cross the fence.

Do you feel like a remnant
Of something that's past
Do you find things are moving
Just a little too fast.
Do you hope to find new ways
Of quenching your thirst,
Do you hope to find new ways
Of doing better than your worst.
Hey slow Jane, let me prove
Slow, slow Jane, we're on the move.

Do it for you,
Sure that you would do the same for me one day.
So try to be true,
Even if it's only in your hazey way.

Can you tell if you're moving
With no mirror to see,
If you're just riding a new man
Looks a little like me.
Is it all so confusing,
Is it hard to believe
When the winter is coming
Can you sign up and leave.
Hey slow Jane, live your lie
Slow, slow jane, fly on by.

11 comments

happy birthday
mMbelle
I've just that to drink & eat

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leno_b/5220419962/in/set-72157625865852570/lightbox/

"never conform"
hope you that will all your life
all your art

b.

by leno on Wednesday, March 02, 2011. #

amiga querida, felicidades! feliz aniversário! música linda pra esse dia lindo. :) te desejo tanto, do fundo da minha alma, os melhores sentimentos, sonhos, momentos, pessoas e coisas também... você é incrível, enxerga e sente. obrigada! amo você, mi! um beijo e um abraço. te llevo en mi bolsillo. :')

by f on Wednesday, March 02, 2011. #

I like the postprocessing in these pictures michelle. Very well done! And you manage to transmit your feelings through the monitor, well done. :) Keep it up, I love your blog!

by Daniel on Wednesday, March 02, 2011. #

Happy birthday :)

by Sofía Haltrup on Wednesday, March 02, 2011. #

Happy Birthday!

I love that song =)

...and one of my favorite verses from the Bible "Do not be conformed to the world where you live, but rather be transformed through the renewal of your mind." Romans 12:2

by julienne on Thursday, March 03, 2011. #

this post is speechless altough words.
showing you beautiful. real.
i`m hearing to the song you leave..
meeting.

by Sina Kauri on Thursday, March 03, 2011. #

Happy Birthday!
My birthday was on the 26th - on Saturday. I love it when I find people whose birthdays are near mine (I'm a dork like that).

by Indie.Tea on Friday, March 04, 2011. #

oh, belated happy birthday, darling! i love everything in this post!♥

by haze on Tuesday, March 08, 2011. #

happy birthday :) another year wiser!

by Ella on Wednesday, March 09, 2011. #

heyy. i really like the image with two mirrors and no face. though the lower picture showing the face with soulful gaze is also beautiful!

by Emilia E. on Tuesday, March 22, 2011. #

Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta!!! te deseo un muy muy feliz año (un poco atrasado pero feliz!!!)

by Patusibu on Tuesday, April 12, 2011. #

followers