madrid



estoy en madrid.

I will be here for a month.

8 comments

c'est le passage en quelques heures de l'hiver au printemps. les oiseaux...

by leno on Thursday, April 14, 2011. #

I'm in love with the second one! It speaks silence and I love the blue tones. It gives the feeling of loneliness.

by Alexandria on Thursday, April 14, 2011. #

A month! Wow, enjoy it loads. It sounds so wonderful!
And looks so dreamy based on those pictures.

by Helen on Thursday, April 14, 2011. #

o ar.

by Andarilho on Saturday, April 16, 2011. #

Madrid es mi origen y ahora tú lo habitas y lo completas con tu forma de capturar el instante. No sabes lo que me gustaría poder pasear contigo por allí, enseñarte rincones secretos, hacer fotos contigo...sonreír...

by Anna Liebheart on Saturday, April 16, 2011. #

Have fun! I'm quite envious, Madrid looks amazing! I can't wait to see more photographs.

by Erica on Saturday, April 16, 2011. #

In Madrid? Lucky girl! Have lots and lots of fun...

by Indie.Tea on Sunday, April 17, 2011. #

i like the way this feels.
xo

by nikaela marie on Saturday, April 23, 2011. #

followers